Each year we rely on over 2,000 volunteers to make the Common Ground Country Fair happen.
Thank you to our volunteers!
We currently plan to be back in person in 2021 for the 45th Annual Fair! While the fair may look different than in past years, one certainty is the need for volunteers.
Read more about volunteering at the fair below.
New to Volunteering?
Please create a volunteer profile or log in to your existing profile at MOFGA.VOLUNTEERHUB.COM in order to register to become a volunteer.
Once you do so, a calendar of upcoming volunteer opportunities will become visible.
Welcome Fair Volunteers!
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian signed consent. Volunteers must be at least 13 years old to volunteer without a guardian. Children between the ages 10 – 12 may volunteer if accompanied by a guardian 21 years of age or older with at least 1 adult : 2 children ratio.
- Special cases
- Children’s Area: Minimum age 13 years old.
- Auto Gates, Common Kitchen, Country Store, Entertainment, Low Impact Forestry, Parking, Ticket Takers: Minimum age 16 years old.
- Safety: Minimum age 16 years old for daytime shifts and 18 years old for nighttime shifts.
- Ticket-sellers: Minimum age 18 years old and must be well-known to MOFGA staff or Board members.
- Shuttle Assistants: Minimum age 18 years old.
Fair Volunteer Benefits
- One Fair Volunteer T-shirt
- Fair Admission for the day you work
- One meal at the Common Kitchen on the day you work
- Camping privileges – tent site (one night per shift, either the night before or the night after your shift)