Looking for year-round volunteer opportunities? Scroll down!
We are planning to hold an in-person Common Ground Country Fair on September 23, 24 and 25, 2022 here in Unity, Maine.
It will be an all hands on deck planning process that has already begun and we’ll need our full community to make this a reality.
Thank you for your ongoing support!
Check out the new volunteer website and sign up for shifts here:
Fair Volunteer Benefits
- One Fair Volunteer T-shirt
- Fair Admission for the day you work
- One meal at the Common Kitchen on the day you work
- Camping privileges – tent site (one night per shift, either the night before or the night after your shift)
Information for Fair Volunteers
Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering at the Common Ground Country Fair. We rely on our many volunteers to keep the fair running smoothly and are so thankful you want to help out! To view available shifts, visit MOFGA’s volunteer site: MOFGA VOMO Volunteer Website
- Volunteers under the age of 18 must have parent or guardian signed consent. Volunteers must be at least 13 years old to volunteer without a guardian. Children between the ages 10 – 12 may volunteer if accompanied by a guardian 21 years of age or older with at least 1 adult : 2 children ratio.
- Special cases
- Children’s Area: Minimum age 13 years old.
- Auto Gates, Common Kitchen, Country Store, Entertainment, Low Impact Forestry, Parking, Ticket Takers: Minimum age 16 years old.
- Safety: Minimum age 16 years old for daytime shifts and 18 years old for nighttime shifts.
- Ticket-sellers: Minimum age 18 years old and must be well-known to MOFGA staff or Board members.
- Shuttle Assistants: Minimum age 18 years old.