MOFGA’s Annual Meeting on January 18 via Zoom
Please join us for MOFGA’s annual meeting on Thursday, January 18 at 7 p.m. held online via Zoom.
At the annual meeting, you’ll hear reports from board members and MOFGA’s executive director on our impact during 2023 and plans for 2024.
Members in good standing are encouraged to vote on our 2024 roster of board members. You can vote online or by completing the paper ballot included in the winter issue of The Maine Organic Farmer & Gardener and mailing it to: MOFGA 2024 Election, P.O. Box 170, Unity, ME 04988. Please feel free to make copies of the ballot for household members. Paper ballots must be received by January 11, 2024.
2024 Proposed Roster of MOFGA Board Members
MOFGA extends our deepest appreciation and respect to Sam Brown for his service as a board member over the past years, as he concluded his final term.
Slate of MOFGA board member candidates for election in 2024 to three-year terms:
- Amanda Blake Soule (new nominee)
- Sikwani Dana (second term)
- Craig Hickman (second term)
- Ellen Sabina (second term)
- Jessie Spector (second term)
- Ivonne Vazquez (new nominee)
- Kessi Watters Kimball (new nominee)
Slate of MOFGA board officers for election in 2024 to one-year terms:
- Ellen Sabina, serving as president
- Sikwani Dana, serving as vice president
- Patty Duffy, serving as treasurer
- Anna Shapley-Quinn, serving as secretary