Let's us know you are interested by filling out the following skill survey.
Ongoing Opportunities - Many Projects To Take On As Your Own!
Monthly - Join MOFGA's Low Impact Forestry Committee for monthly work days. Tasks will include: chipping trees, stacking lumber, fixing up the Red Barn and more!
We also need volunteers to help us complete a number of projects at the Common Ground Education Center in Unity. Some involve the Fair, while others will serve MOFGA's wider mission or reduce expenses. Some, such as developing a better greywater collection system for food vendors, need specialized equipment and labor. But, many just need willing workers. Why wait until pre-fair set-up to help when we could use help now? If you would like to take on one of the following projects, please contact Vernon LeCount at the MOFGA office. Thanks!
- Organize Fair materials on 2nd floor of Garage.
- Stack and sort scrap lumber in various locations.
- Paint hay wagons
- Lay tile in bathroom
- Develop and build action playthings for Children's Area
- Work on signs to promote other MOFGA events at CGCF, such as the Low-Impact Forestry Weekend
- Build diaper-changing tables to be placed outside of bathrooms
- Assist Common Throne Coordinator with construction of more Common Thrones
- Help with other painting needs, including some inside jobs
- Clear trees out or the CMP right-of-way that passed through the grounds
- Clean and organize cooking tools in the Common Kitchen. Contact Cheryl Wixson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on any other opportunity of interest please email email@example.com