MOFGA members enjoy great benefits beyond the satisfaction of knowing that they are supporting a worthy cause. Here are some of the perks associated with MOFGA membership:
- Possibly the most delightful benefit of MOFGA membership is free admission to the Common Ground Country Fair – every year on the third weekend after Labor Day. Individual memberships allow admission for the member only; memberships at the Family level and higher allow admission for all household family members; Business memberships allow admission for two individuals.
- Every three months, members receive an issue of MOFGA's award-winning newspaper, The Maine Organic Farmer & Gardener, which is chock-full of farming and gardening news and information; opinion pieces; book reviews; directories of local, organic food producers; analysis of public policy initiatives; recipes; events listings; volunteer opportunities and stories; and classified advertisements. To buy a subscription to the newspaper only, send a check for $20 to MOFGA with "MOF&G subscription only" in the subject or memo line of the check. Please provide your name and complete mailing address.
- Members who join at the $120 Nourishing level or above, or donate at the Perennial Friend level of $5 or more per month, receive MOFGA's MemberCard, full of exciting discounts and special offers for MOFGA-certified produce, products, restaurant meals, and more. The card is available to members at the Family level and below for an additional $10 fee.
- MOFGA's Agricultural Services Program also provides free farming, gardening and marketing advice over the phone, via email correspondence, and through on-farm visits.
- Members receive regular updates about educational programs, conferences, workshops and social events at MOFGA's Common Ground Education Center in Unity and around the State.
- Internet action alerts regularly apprise members of MOFGA's public policy initiatives.
- Members also can participate in local MOFGA chapter activities around the state.
- There are additional benefits for MOFGA Business Members and Non-Profit Organization Members.
We appreciate the generosity of MOFGA's supporters and hope you will join or renew at the highest level that fits your budget.
We continue to offer a $20 Seeding membership for students, seniors on fixed incomes and other people who may need the reduced rate. Thank you for any support that you can give. We are happy to have you as a member!
|Seeding (Elder, Student, Low Income)
|Subscription (newspaper only)
International postage surcharge for memberships and subscriptions:
$12 Canada; $25 all other countries
Join MOFGA Online!
Buy A MOFGA Gift Membership!