Below are the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association's (MOFGA's) logos in two colors, formatted for web use. Contact us if you require a high-resolution logo for other purposes.
A logo may be used only to promote MOFGA's programs or sponsorships. Farmers and processors needing the "MOFGA-Certified Organic" logo should contact MOFGA Certification Services, LLC.
- If you choose to use the MOFGA logo, please let us know by sending an email to us explaining how you will use it. Click here to notify us of your intent to use our logo.
- You may not alter the artwork of MOFGA's logo in any way.
- MOFGA provides the logo only as a graphical representation to promote MOFGA.
- Use of the logo is not in any way an indication of MOFGA sponsorship or endorsement of the content of the site(s) on which the logo appear.
- MOFGA owns the logo, and reserves the right to request that a given party cease use of the logo.
- All uses of the logo must benefit MOFGA.
- You are not permitted to use the logo to disparage MOFGA, its members, or promotional goods.
- Similarly, you may not imitate MOFGA's promotional materials or the logo in any of your materials, including advertising, product packaging, and promotional materials.