MOFGA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that welcomes your financial support. MOFGA relies on the generous support of its members and other friends. The support comes in many forms. We greatly appreciate all of them. Please consider joining the many thousands of people who have given so much to make MOFGA the dynamic organization that it is. Thank you.
Donations to MOFGA are tax-deductible.
MOFGA has a healthy earned income stream, with revenue from membership dues, organic certification fees, Fair & other event proceeds, publications, and other goods & services. Still, we need the financial support of our members and friends to carry out the educational programming that we offer year-round. Here are some examples of what your donation could fund:
- A $25 donation could cover the on-line posting rights of an educational article;
- A $50 donation could cover a farmer's honorarium for an educational demonstration;
- A $100 donation could cover the Most Educational Exhibit prize in the Fair's Exhibition Hall;
- A $500 donation could cover a Journeyperson Mentor payment; and
- A donation to our Bread & Butter Club builds the foundation of our educational programs.
We appreciate any financial contribution that you can make.