MOFGA's Farmer to Farmer Conference
November 3-5, 2018
MOFGA’s Farmer to Farmer Conference …
- Is known for its intimacy, in-depth treatment of topics, and amazing discussions.
- Is based on the idea that farmers learn best from their peers and other practitioners.
- Features prominent and accessible university faculty, extension educators, and other agricultural professionals.
- Features a unique 3-hour workshop session format, in which one half is dedicated to talks by both agricultural service professionals and farmers, and the other to a round table discussion intended to solicit and capitalize on the accumulated knowledge of all the farmers in attendance.
- Serves delicious meals featuring local, organic food.
- Is a rare and wonderful opportunity to get off the farm and catch up with fellow farmers.
Learn, eat, share and connect with
old friends and new at MOFGA's
Farmer to Farmer Conference!